Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

P & C Insurance / Fast Auto Tags



My Blog


Teen Driver Registration Plate

Posted on February 4, 2014 at 1:06 PM Comments comments (571)
PennDOT is pleased to announce the issuance of a new " Teen Driver " registration plate. This registration plate was created to increase Teen Driver Awareness.
Applicants may apply by completing form MV-915. The cost for the plate is $ 20.

Acceptable Proof of Identification Documents

Posted on January 29, 2014 at 10:44 AM Comments comments (212)
In order for us to transfer ownership of a vehicle, proper forms of personal identification must be presented.
We may only accept one of the following credentials for identification in order to issue title and registration documents:
1. A Valid Pennsylvania Photo Driver's License
2. A valid Pennsylvania Photo I.D. Card..commonly called a
      " Non-Driver's I.D. "
3. A valid Pennsylvania Photo Exempt Driver's License
4. A valid Pennsylvania Photo Exempt Identification Card
5. A valid U.S. Armed Forces Common Access Card
         Dependents of Armed Forces personnel must provide a
         valid U.S. Uniformed Services I.D. and Privilege Card,
         commonly known as ( DD Form 1173 ).
Each of the documents above must be in the same name as the name and address listed on the motor vehicle application. If the correct address does not appear, we can help you correct and obtain proof so the titling paperwork can be submitted.
As always, if any questions please call any of the phone numbers listed on our web page. We will be happy to answer any questions.

Titling Your Out-Of_state Vehicle in Pennsylvania

Posted on April 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM Comments comments (118)
How To Title and Register Your Out-Of-State    Vehicle In Pennsylvania.
All new residents are required to make application for Pennsylvania title and registration of their vehicle(s) within 20 days of residency in Pennsylvania.
Individuals are required to have a valid form of Pennsylvania identification as well as valid current proof of Pennsylvania insurance when applying for Pennsylvania Tags and Title with us.
If a vehicle is leased or there is a lienholder ( bank or credit unions usually ) this becomes a 2 step process. First we request title as a Notary Public be sent to our office by the financial institution. Once we receive the title, we then can process a Pennsylvania title that will be forwarded back to the same financial institution.
If this all sounds like a difficult process....don't worry. That is where we come in to help you get your vehicle legally titled and registered in Pennsylvania!!
Call us during office hours at 610-237-6550 or call Kevin after hours at 610-639-6861 and we will be happy to help make the process as easy as possible.